At East Cobb News, our philosophy is to be local, buy local and support local. East Cobb News advertising plans provide you with a unique opportunity to reach local customers on the only all-local, online-only platform in the community:
Come Grow With Us!
- East Cobb News is fully invested in building a sense of community with timely, professionally reported news and information;
- We’re equally committed to promoting local business, which strengthens our community;
- We want to make it easy to reach the well-informed customer you desire;
- Your advertising money stays here, in East Cobb, and helps us expand our coverage of the community;
- It’s part of our core mission to champion local news and business!
Why Advertise With East Cobb News?
- We know you have several advertising options in reaching East Cobb customers, but East Cobb News is your only choice for getting your business message across to local customers every day;
- When East Cobbers want to find out what’s going on right now, you’ll want to be there too;
- We post news several times a day, and ads are seen in the same place on every page of East Cobb News;
- We offer a range of flat-rate plans, and there are no disappearing or rotating ads or complicated per-click rates to figure out;
- Retail advertising and sponsored post slots are available on the East Cobb News website, as well as our weekly e-mail newsletter;
- Discounts are also available for new accounts, multi-month contracts and payments in advance, as well as for a listing in our community business directory;
- Unlike print ads, online display ads are more targeted and measurable, a more flexible fit for your marketing budget;
- We want to make advertising with East Cobb News your easiest business decision ever!
East Cobb News is a member of Local Independent Online (LION) Publishers, a trade and educational organization for community news publishers, whose mission is to foster viability and excellence in local online news, and cultivate connections with communities.
We also adhere to the values of the 3/50 Project, which believes in the power of local independently owned businesses to play a critical role in their communities. East Cobb News is a local indie too, and proud to stand for the highest values of professional journalism while promoting our local economy!
For more information about East Cobb News advertising, contact: [email protected] or Wendy Parker phone/text 404-219-4278.