Updating our post from Aug. 25, here’s official word from Lidl about the East Cobb store opening at Woodlawn Square (1205 Johnson Ferry Road) on Sept. 30, the same day as a similar location opens in Woodstock:
The stores will open at 8 a.m. after a brief ribbon cutting in front of the store at 7:40 a.m. The stores will operate from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday-Sunday. The East Cobb and Woodstock stores will be Lidl’s tenth and eleventh in the Atlanta area and were part of its recently announced 50-store East Coast expansion.
“I am delighted to welcome another Lidl store to our county,” said Cobb County Commission Chairman Mike Boyce. “I’m certain the neighbors will enjoy their shopping experience and am glad Lidl is investing in Cobb County for their new locations.”
Lidl’s top priority is the health and safety of its customers and team members. A detailed overview of the protective measures in place can be found here: https://www.lidl.com/
Grand Opening Event Details
Customers will be able to take advantage of get-them-while-you-can grand opening special offers at the new stores. The first 100 customers will be presented with a special gift card ranging from $5 to $100 each. Shoppers can be entered to win a $500 Lidl gift card, as well as take advantage of special giveaways.
- Cobb Foodie Week participants include East Cobb restaurants
- Lululemon pop-up store opens at The Avenue East Cobb
- Food scores: Fresh to Order, Kale Me Crazy, more
- Stem Wine Bar reopens, begins takeout/delivery
- McCray’s Tavern opens at Parkaire Landing
- Taste of East Cobb called off until May 2021
- The East Cobb Open for Business Directory
- East Cobb News COVID-19 Resource Page
Get Our Free E-Mail Newsletter!
Every Sunday we round up the week’s top headlines and preview the upcoming week in the East Cobb News Digest. Click here to sign up, and you’re good to go!