All you need to know to vote in the 2020 elections can be found below—candidates profiles, referendum questions, sample ballots, precinct and voting information and more.
If there’s anything in error or that needs to be added, please send us an e-mail: [email protected].
Disclaimer: East Cobb News does not endorse candidates or take a position on ballot issues.
In addition, East Cobb News editor and publisher Wendy Parker does not vote in primary races and local general elections and local ballot issues she covers.
In 2020, that will include 6th District Congress, 43rd District State House, Cobb Commission Chairman and Cobb Commission District 2.
- Voter registration deadline for presidential primary is Feb. 24
- Cobb precinct changes approved over Democratic objections
- Proposed Cobb precinct changes would move away from schools
- Georgia GOP submits only Trump’s name for 2020 primary ballot
Candidates & Campaigns
- McBath endorses Bloomberg’s presidential campaign
- Cobb assistant DA announces run for Cobb Superior Court judge
- Lassiter PTSA president seeks Cobb school board post
- Cobb Development Authority member running for Cobb Commission District 2
- GOP candidates announce for Cobb Commission District 2; 6th Congress
- Democratic candidate announces for Cobb School Board Post 5
- Ott releases prepared statement announcing retirement
- Ott won’t seek fourth term on Cobb Board of Commissioners
- East Cobb Cityhood bill sponsor draws Democratic opponent
- Delta pilot joins GOP primary field for Cobb School Board Post 5
- Critic of Cobb schools on bullying issues running for school board
- Ga. Democratic women’s PAC endorses East Cobb candidates
- Isakson endorses Handel as another GOP candidate bows out
- 6th Congressional GOP candidate Brandon Beach quits race
Get Our Free E-Mail Newsletter!
Every Sunday we round up the week’s top headlines and preview the upcoming week in the East Cobb News Digest. Click here to sign up, and you’re good to go!