Early voting begins on Monday at multiple locations in Cobb County, including two in East Cobb.
Polls will be open from Oct. 12-30 at the East Cobb Government Service Center (4400 Lower Roswell Road) and The Art Place-Mountain View (3330 Sandy Plains Road).
The specific hours are from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday-Friday and from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday, Oct. 17 and 24.
There will not be any early voting on Monday, Nov. 2, the day before the election.
Another location in the East Cobb area that had been designated for early voting, Noonday Baptist Church on Canton Road, will be unavailable.
Other early voting locations, dates and times can be found here.
Cobb government said this week that it continues to train poll workers, and has thus far prepared 669 such workers. It’s seeking 1,400 total poll workers to handle what’s expected to be heavy turnout at early voting sites and election-day precincts.
Cobb Elections is urging citizens to vote via absentee ballot, which can be mailed in or delivered 24/7 at several secure dropbox locations in the county.
The dropboxes will be open until 7 p.m. on election day, Tuesday, Nov. 3, and all the locations can be found here.
On election day, voters who aren’t voting absentee must go to the polling precinct indicated on their voter registration card.
- Atlanta Press Club debates include Cobb Commission Chair
- Candidate profile: David Banks, Cobb school board Post 5
- Candidate profile: Julia Hurtado, Cobb school board Post 5
- Candidate profile: Fitz Johnson, Cobb Commission District 2
- Candidate profile: Lisa Cupid, Cobb Commission Chair
- Candidate profile: Mike Boyce, Cobb Commission Chair
- Ga. Secretary of State’s office creates absentee ballot tracker
- Cobb absentee ballot dropbox locations include 4 in East Cobb
- Cobb elections 411: registration, absentee balloting and more
- East Cobb 2020 Elections Guide
Get Our Free E-Mail Newsletter!
Every Sunday we round up the week’s top headlines and preview the upcoming week in the East Cobb News Digest. Click here to sign up, and you’re good to go!